Kyushu's southerly position places it within easy reach of Korea and China and the whole East Asia region in general. Proximity, historical ties and a mild winter climate combine to create an excellent business environment.
Direct investments into Japan from foreign countries generate a wide variety of benefits, such as
the addition of high added-value to industries, creation of employment opportunities, stimulation of local economies, and enhancement of consumer interests. Such investments enhance Japan’s entire economic growth potential and contribute to the revitalization of local economies. In this regard, they are important to our country.
- Kyushu Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Fukuoka Prefectural Government
- Saga Prefectural Government
- Nagasaki Prefectural Government
- Kumamoto Prefectural Government
- Oita Prefectural Government
- Miyazaki Prefectural Government
- Kagoshima Prefectural Government
- Fukuoka City Government
- Kitakyushu City Government
- Kumamoto City Government
- Kitakyushu Foreign Trade Association
- Kyushu Association of Corporate Executives
- Kyushu Industrial Technology Center
- Kyushu Productivity Center
- Kyushu Industrial Advancement Center
- The Kyushu New Business Conference
- Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, Kyushu Branch
- West Japan Industry and Trade Convention Association
- Japan Hotel Association, Kyushu Office
- Fukuoka Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Fukuoka Bankers Association, Inc.
- Fukuoka Foreign Trade Association
- Kyushu Electric Power Company, Inc.
- Saibu Gas Col, Ltd.
- Kyushu Railway Company